There are eight candidates standing for the IBIA Board Elections 2019, which is open for voting until 14 February. There are two open positions this year.
Members of IBIA are encouraged to vote for the candidates who in their opinion will make a meaningful contribution to the running of the Association.
All paid up members of IBIA should have received a link that will enable them to vote.
If you haven’t received this link or wish to discuss your membership kindly get in touch with Tara Morjaria – email@example.com
The candidates in this year’s IBIA Board Elections are:
- Eugenia Benavides, Director of Marine Fuels, Terpel (based in Colombia)
- Timothy Cosulich, CEO, Fratelli Cosulich (based in Singapore)
- Mikkel Lindvig Kannegaard, General Manager, Monjasa, (based in Denmark)
- Jaime Alberto Ochoa Muñoz, Owner and Manager, CI International Fuels, (based in Colombia)
- Irene Notias, Managing Director, Prime Petroleum Services, (based in Greece)
- Alexander Prokopakis, CEO of LNG probunkers (based in Greece)
- Mikhail Shapiro, Head of IMO 2020 Implementation, Glencore (based in UK)
- Adrian Tolson, Senior Partner, 20|20 Marine Energy (based in US)
Results of the election will be announced at the AGM in London on 25 February 2019, prior to the IBIA Annual Dinner 2019.
The newly elected IBIA board members will take up their positions with effect from 1 April, 2019.