Terms & Conditions
IBIA’s policy is to be firmly committed to maintaining a fair and competitive environment in the bunker industry, and to adhering to all applicable laws which regulate IBIA’s and its members’ activities in these markets. These laws include the anti-trust and competition laws which the European Union, the United States and many nations of the world have adopted to preserve the principles of free enterprise, promote competition and protect the public from monopolistic and other restrictive trade practices. IBIA’s activities will be conducted in compliance with these guidelines.
- Country of merchant domicile: United Kingdom
- Goods & services supplied: Membership registration services to the shipping and bunkering industry
- Returns, refunds & cancellations: We do not offer returns.
- Delivery policy: All items for delivery will be posted first class unless otherwise specified
- Transaction currencies: All transactions on this website are in UK pound sterling
- Membership payment due 60 days from invoice date
All invoices are in UK pounds (£ Stirling).
Membership Cancellation Policy:
IBIA LTD retains the right to cancel membership if subscription is not paid by the due date
Methods of Payment:
BACS – all our banking details are on the invoices
If a Member cancels their booking two weeks or more before the day of the dinner, IBIA Ltd will refund monies paid in full less an administration fee of £25 per ticket. Cancelling two weeks or less before the dinner will result in no refund.