New Members join IBIA Board for 2023
We are excited to announce that, effective April 1, the Board of the International Bunker industry Association (IBIA) began a new term with the addition of three members following the 2023 elections. We are delighted to welcome Claudia Beumer from VT Group, Netherlands, and Jeroen de Vos from Peninsula, Gibraltar as new members to the IBIA Board, and to welcome back Nigel Draffin, Bunker Industry Consultant, who has served in various capacities including as IBIA Chair in 2012.
Timothy Cosulich of Fratelli Cosulich will continue as Chair of IBIA, Constantinos Capetanakis of Starbulk as Vice-Chair, and Adrian Tolson from 2050 Energy Marine as Treasurer.
The IBIA Board composition as of April 1, 2023 is as follows:
- Chair: Timothy Cosulich, Fratelli Cosulich, Italy
- Vice-Chair: Constantinos Capetanakis, Starbulk, Greece
- Hon Treasurer: Adrian Tolson, 2050 Energy Marine, USA
- Eugenia Benavides, Terpel, Colombia
- Claudia Beumer, VT Group, Netherlands
- Jeroen de Vos, Peninsula, Gibraltar
- Nigel Draffin, Bunker Industry Consultant, United Kingdom
- Rahul Choudhuri of VPS, Singapore
- Paul Maclons of AMSOL, South Africa
- Valeria Sessa, Reseaworld, Italy
- J. Stephen Simms, Simms Showers LLP, USA
- Anna Stefanou, PMG Holding, UK
- Nicolas Vukelja, Terramar, Panama
We express our gratitude to departing board members Mustafa Muhtaroglu of Energy Petrol and Peter Beekhuis of Maersk Oil Trading for their active participation and contributions during their tenure.
“It is great to have Nigel back, one of IBIA’s founding members, and exciting to have new board members with Claudia and Jeroen joining the IBIA Board. These three bring deep knowledge and wide experience from our industry which will be valuable to our Association,” says IBIA Director Unni Einemo.
We look forward to working with the new board members and continuing our mission to represent and support the global bunker industry.