- This event has passed.
Supported Event – Argus Sustainable Marine Fuels Conference-
September 20 @ 8:00 am – September 22 @ 5:00 pm
IBIA Member Discount – IBIA10 (New Bookings ONLY)
With the shipping industry facing ambitious industry goals and strict IMO regulation, how will the shipping industry accelerate decarbonization in North America? There is no silver bullet solution to decarbonization. The Argus Sustainable Marine Fuels Conference provides a vital opportunity for senior industry leaders from across the LNG, biofuels, methanol, ammonia, and hydrogen sectors, alongside shipowners, technology companies, regulators, and port authorities, to come together for networking, knowledge exchange, and progressive insight on how the marine fuel matrix of the future is taking shape. Book your place to gain a competitive edge in reducing emissions and optimizing shipping performance.
Featured speakers include:
- Steve Petridis, Special Advisor to the Chairman, Air Products
- Brett Hewitt, SVP Marine Group, Wells Fargo
- Sean Pribyl, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
- Santiago Yanez, Assistant VP Business Development, AET
- Jon Scharingson, Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, Chevron-Renewable Energy Group
- Samuel Norton, Chief Executive, Overseas Shipholding Group
- Mary McCarthy, Director of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Moran Towing Corporation
- Ian Metzger, Market Analyst, Braemar
- William Boatwright, Senior Commercial Manager – Climate Solutions, Norden
- Michael McNamara, VP Global Fuel Supply, Carnival Corporation
- Kevin Martel, General Manager, Wilhelmsen Group
- Josh Messner, Technology Manager, Bioenergy Technologies Office, United States Department of Energy
- Rich Byrnes, Chief Infrastructure Officer, Port of Houston
- Yuanrong Zhou, Researcher, The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT)
- Matthew Jackson, VP Business Development Shipping & New Energy, Crowley
- Langtry Meyer, Founder, Texas Green Fuels
- Junya Omoto, President, NYK Energy Transport (USA)
- Lieutenant Commander Jason Ryu, Detachment Chief, Liquefied Gas Carrier National Center of Expertise, United States Coast Guard
- Ian Gansler, Manager of Energy, Resilience and Sustainable Policy, American Association of Port Authorities
- Beau Berthelot, Director of Alternative Fuels, Maritime Partners LLC
- Ed Carr, VP Operations, Energy and Environmental Research Associates
- Margaret Doyle, Founding Board Member, Portvision50
- Troy Hawkins, Fuels and Products Group Leader, Argonne National Laboratory
- Peter Keller, Chairman, SEA-LNG
- David Cummins, President, Blue Sky Maritime Coalition
- and more…
- Innovation and technology adoption for future fuels. Hear how companies are improving vessel efficiency to gain a competitive edge in reducing emissions and optimizing shipping performance. Discover the latest updates on marine engine technologies, and progressive research into low-carbon and no-carbon fuels.
- Shipowners, operators, and retail giants’ plans for the next five to ten years. Understand how senior executives from around the world are benchmarking future fuel choices to better position your organization for what’s next.
- Adaptation of North American ports & terminals. How will the decarbonization demands of the industry impact shipping operations? Gain insight from North America’s most progressive ports on how hubs are repurposing their bunkering infrastructure.
- Securing green finance & funding. Make informed decisions for your business through key updates on policy and regulation. You will also learn how the financial world is supporting decarbonization, enabling you to build a successful business case and attract investment in your projects.
Visit the website to find out more and to book your place HERE