IBIA Board Elections 2022 are now open
Voting for the IBIA Board Elections 2022 is now open until Wednesday 16th February.
This year there are 10 candidates standing for election, with 4 vacancies to fill.
Members of IBIA are encouraged to vote for the candidates who in their opinion will make a meaningful contribution to the running of the Association.
All paid up members of IBIA should have received a link that will enable them to vote.
If you haven’t received this link or wish to discuss your membership, kindly get in touch with Tara Morjaria – firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates in this year’s IBIA Board Elections are:
- Anna Stefanou, Finance Manager , PMG HOLDING (based in United Kingdom)
- Eugenia Benavides, Marine Fuels Director, Organizacion Terpel S.A (based in Colombia)
- Jaime Ochoa, Owner and Manager, CI International Fuels SAS (based in Colombia)
- John Phillips, Director and Co-Founder, Awyr Las Ltd (based in United Kingdom)
- Kenneth Dam, Head of Bunkering, Trafigura – Director, TFG Marine (based in Switzerland)
- Rajiv Servansingh, General Manager, State Trading Corporation (based in Mauritius)
- Timothy Cosulich, CEO, Fratelli Cosulich Bunkers Pte Ltd (based in Singapore)
- Tyler Baron, CEO, Minerva Bunkering (based in Switzerland)
- Valeria Sessa, Managing Director, Reseaworld S.R.L. (based in Italy)
- Wajdi Abdmessih, President, Seahawk Services (based in New Jersey, USA)
Click here for details about the candidates and their electoral statements.
Results of the election will be announced at the IBIA AGM on Monday 21st February 2022.
The newly elected IBIA board members will take up their positions with effect from 1 April 2022.