IBIA Board Elections 2020 – Candidates
There are seven candidates standing for the IBIA Board Elections 2020, which is open for voting until 12 February.
Members of IBIA are encouraged to vote for the candidates who in their opinion will make a meaningful contribution to the running of the Association.
All paid up members of IBIA should have received a link that will enable them to vote.
If you haven’t received this link or wish to discuss your membership kindly get in touch with Tara Morjaria – email@example.com
The candidates in this year’s IBIA Board Elections are:
- CONSTANTINOS D. CAPETANAKIS (based in Grecee)
- ALI DENIZ ERAYDIN (based in Turkey)
- MIKKEL LINDVING KANNEGAARD (based in Denmark)
- JOHN GHIO (based in Gibraltar)
- MUSTAFA MUHTAROĞLU (based in Turkey)
- ADRIAN HUGH TOLSON (based in US)
- PETER BEEKHUIS (based in Singapore)
Results of the election will be announced at the AGM in London on 24 February 2020, prior to the IBIA Annual Dinner 2020.
The newly elected IBIA board members will take up their positions with effect from 1 April, 2020.