- This event has passed.
SAFETY4SEA London Conference
The inaugural SAFETY4SEA London Conference is scheduled as a full day event (09:00 to 17:00) on Thursday 28th of March 2019 at the Hellenic Centre, London UK.
This is a NON PROFIT event expected to attract a target group of approx. 200 persons / 100 organizations attendance from Safety, Technical, Marine departments of shipping operators and other related industry stakeholders. Attendance will be FREE of charge to delegates, a common feature of ALL SAFETY4SEA forums with sponsors covering all the expenses of the event.
Attendance is FREE, subject to Registration.
Scope: Fostering Safer, Smarter & Greener Shipping
Six Panels with a Max of 24 speaker slots of max 12 min each plus 25-30 min panel discussion at the end of each panel.
- Safety, Smart & Environmental Regulatory Developments (IMO, EU, US)
- HR mgmt, STCW, ILO MLC, Training & Development
- Loss Prevention, Risk & Security management
- E-navigation, Cyber Security, Big Data, Smart applications
- Fuel Options, Air Emissions, Energy Efficiency
- Ballast Water Management
- IMO 2020 Options and alternatives
- Experience Transfer & Best Practices beyond compliance