- This event has passed.
IBIA Supports the 10th Platts European Bunker Fuel Conference in Amsterdam on the 23-24 May
Platts are delighted to announce our 10th Platts European Bunker Fuel Conference in Amsterdam on the 23-24 May.
In the final year for the supply chain to prepare for the IMO 2020 switch, join us for as we assemble the world’s leading bunker suppliers, refiners, traders, brokers, ship owners/operators and other marine fuel industry organizations to provide a detailed outlook into the market post IMO 2020.
Providing the perfect environment for stimulating debate and interaction 140 market players, our conference will give you the exclusive insight and make those all import connections for an uncertain road ahead.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Edmund Hughes, Head, Air Pollution and Energy Efficiency, IMO
• Rustin Edwards, Head of Fuel Oil procurement, Euronav
• Carsten Ladekjaer, CEO, Glander International Bunkering
• Carlos Giner Monleón, Head of Marine Fuels, Cepsa Trading
• Roger Dekkers, Treasury and Trade Finance, Monjasa
• Aleksei Rodin, Head of Strategy Planning and Development Department, Gazpromneft Marine Bunker
• Robin Meech, Managing Director, Marine and Energy Consulting
IBIA members can now save 20% on the current rate for the conference. Use code IBIA20 and join the conference for just $1320+VAT. Visit: S&P Global Platts European Bunker Fuel Conference, May 09, 2019