- This event has passed.
IBIA Annual Convention : Singapore
The largest and most dynamic bunkering hub in the world to host the IBIA Annual Convention 2017
The Convention will feature a first-class two-day IBIA Conference and Exhibition plus the highly-professional training courses, An Introduction to Bunker Disputes and An Introduction to LNG Bunkering.
This action-packed week will also include a range of exciting social events, networking excursions and other prime opportunities to network with 150+ industry leaders, while discovering all that this world-renowned maritime nation has to offer.
The conference covers the following key issues:
- 2020: How will the IMO regulations be enforced and who will comply?
- Fuel availability: A review of regional supply variations and the potential for scrubbers
- IBIA initiatives:
– Port Charter
– Supplier’s Guide to Best Practice
– Guide to Best Ethical Practice
- Shipowners’ panel debate
- LNG and methanol: What is their potential?
- Trading and technology: Digital and technology solutions
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christopher D. Chatterton, COO, Methanol Institute
- Danny Chua, Senior Partner, JosephtanJudeBenny LLP (JTJB)
- Timothy Cosulich, CEO, Fratelli Cosulich
- Nigel Draffin, Technical Consultant, Lecturer, Author and Board Member, IBIA
- Unni Einimo, IMO Representative, IBIA
- Michael Lundberg, Senior Council, Legal – World Fuel Services
- Robin Meech, Managing Director, Maritime and Energy Consulting and Chairman, IBIA
- Justin Murphy, Chief Executive, IBIA
- Commodore Bob Sanguinetti, CEO and Captain of the Port, Gibraltar Port Authority and Board Member, IBIA
- Representative, Maritime Anti-Corruption Network (MACN) Singapore Steerco Member
If you feel you could make a significant contribution to the programme and wish to present on any of the subjects listed, please email Justin Murphy at email@example.com in order to be considered.
The IBIA Annual Convention 2017 will be held at the Raffles City Convention Centre.
Conference bags sponsored by: