- This event has passed.
11th International Fujairah Bunkering & Fuel Oil Forum. Fujairah, UAE
THE BIGGEST & BEST ATTENDED BUNKERING EVENT IN THE GULF/MIDDLE EAST
The Fujairah Bunkering & Fuel Oil Forum (FUJCON) is the pre-eminent & most prestigious bunker forum for the Middle East bunker markets. The anchor event held during the “Fujairah Bunkering Week,” FUJCON has grown to enjoy international recognition and attendance from over 50 countries covering the full supply chain of the bunkering industry.
FUJCON 2019 – The Eleventh International Fujairah Bunkering & Fuel Oil Forum – will take place from 25 – 27 March 2019 at the Al Diar Siji Hotel, Fujairah, UAE. The Forum is held under the auspices of the Government of Fujairah & Port of Fujairah with the Patronage of His Highness, Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Member of the UAE Supreme Council & Ruler of Fujairah.
The Fujairah Bunkering Week provides a week of professional training catering to the specialized needs of the fuel oil industry comprising the main forum, bunker courses & briefings, laboratory and offshore site visits, providing intensive learning and extensive networking opportunities.
FUJCON has raised the profile of Fujairah as an internationally recognized service Anchorage, being amongst the world’s top three bunkering locations and as a global hub for both oil storage and product supply.
Under the theme New Horizons – The Future Fuel Landscape & IMO 2020 Solutions & Alternatives” FUJCON 2019 will continue to promote active dialogue between leading bunker & fuel oil players, providing key industry insights into the latest developments and key drivers of the industry.
Develop your short–and–long term business strategies to respond to an ever–changing market impacted by market forces, regulatory changes, fuel pricing and technology considerations.
Discussion points include:
- Tanker market trends and dynamics
- IMO 2020 – Coping with compliance
- Availability of supply and demand trends
- Fujairah port & refinery developments
- Potential paper trading based on Fujairah benchmark pricing
- Marine fuel mix for 2020 & beyond/Outlook for alternative fuels
- IMO guidelines for 2020 compliance and enforcement
- Legal considerations for mitigation of risks and protective clauses
- LNG Bunkering – Fleet, demand, supply, infrastructure, safety & standards and opportunities