2-Day Basic SS600:2022 & SS648:2019 Bunkering Course (approved by MPA Singapore)
December 14 – December 15
(funding is available for eligible Singaporeans/PRs)
Please check the training dates by contacting the IBIA Singapore Office.
- Course Objectives
- To provide participants the basic knowledge of the bunker industry and processes in accordance with SS600:2022 –Code of Practice for Bunkering, plus SS648:2019 in Singapore.
- Technical and Operating Principal of the Mass Flow Meters System, Integrity, Sealing Requirements and Processes, Personal Safety Awareness, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Safe Boarding
- Dispute Resolution
- Workshop exercises and Case Studies
- Course outline
- Background of the bunkering industry
- Development of SS600:2022& SS648:2019
- Pre-delivery checks and documentation in a bunkering operation
- Delivery procedure and documentation whilst bunkering is in progress
- Post-delivery checks and documentation❖Resolution of disputes
- Standards for Port Limit Bunker Tankers
- Workshop: Exercises on the calculation of bunker quantity delivered
- Mass Flow Metering System as per SS648:2019
- Target Participants
- Suitable for those seeking MPA endorsement to work as Bunker Cargo Officers as well as all other members of the bunker industry seeking to increase their knowledge including members from the bunker suppliers, bunker craft operators, management staff, bunker traders, shipping agents, bunker surveyors as well as any interested participants looking to have a better understanding of the bunkering processes in Port of Singapore.
For more details and registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org