The International Bunker Industry Association (IBIA) is the voice of the global bunker industry across all sectors and the entire industry value chain. The Association represents stakeholders in discussions and negotiations with other industry associations, national and international policy makers and legislators, including IMO where IBIA has consultative NGO status. IBIA promotes the common good of the industry through education, fostering professional conduct and developing standards.
Membership comprises of Ship Owners and Charterers, Bunker Suppliers, Oil majors and independents, Traders, Brokers, Barging Companies, Surveyors, Port Authorities, Credit reporting companies, Lawyers, P & I Clubs, Equipment Manufacturers, Shipping Associations and NGOs, Shipping Journalists and Marine Consultants, regional bodies and government representatives.
Are you based in London?
Do you have experience in Marketing?
Are you interested in the Shipping & Oil Industry?
About the role:
Applicants will have a strong desire to work in Marketing, and want learn more about the Bunker industry and be able to take on responsibility from day one.
- Scheduling & populating IBIA’s social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube.
- Ensure consistency throughout the social media activity to ensure the message is clear and within company’s guidelines.
- Monitor and analyse social media data to track successes and failures, using data to ensure the company’s communication is always improving.
- Assist with the development of the content and execution of member’s engagement program (CRM).
- Assist with the updating of the member’s directory
- Support the international events team
- Sending out member updates for marketing promotions
- Bringing ideas to the table – you will be a valued member of the team!
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing (social media) and Microsoft packages
- Strong written English and excellent communication skills – create a collaborative atmosphere within the team while achieving key objectives
- Self-starter – ability to execute and implement change to drive engagement goals
- Goal oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- The right to work in the UK
Training & Progression:
You will report to the Global Head, Marketing & Events. Due to the size of the business, you’ll gain exposure to the inner workings of a successful business, including the Board of Directors and to IBIA’s members.
There will be training on our new Customer Relationship Management platform and creating, managing and facilitation for IBIA events.
Permanent Role – Full time
Start date: 14th January 2019
Location: Liverpool Street, London
You can send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The IBIA Secretariat