IBIA Board Elections 2023 are open
Voting for the IBIA Board Elections 2023 is now open until Wednesday 22nd February at noon, UK time.
This year there are 11 candidates standing for election, with 3 vacancies to fill.
Members of IBIA are encouraged to vote for the candidates who in their opinion will make a meaningful contribution to the running of the Association.
All paid up members of IBIA should have received a link from CES- firstname.lastname@example.org that will enable them to vote.
If you haven’t received this link or wish to discuss your membership, kindly get in touch with Tara Morjaria – email@example.com
The candidates in this year’s IBIA Board Elections are:
- Charlotte Nymark, Director – Head of Business Development, Maersk Oil Trading & Investments A/S (based in Denmark)
- Claudia Beumer, Global Account Manager, VT Group (based in the Netherlands)
- Jaime Alberto Ochoa Muñoz, Manager, CI International Fuels SAS (based in Colombia)
- Jeroen De Vos, Head of Quality, Peninsula (based in Gibraltar)
- John Kevin Phillips, Director & Co-Founder, Awyr Las Ltd (based in United Kingdom)
- Kelvin Chukwujekwu, Executive Director, Kmc Marine Energy Ltd (based in Nigeria)
- Kenneth Dam, Executive Director & Head of Bunkering, Trafigura, TFG Marine (based in Switzerland)
- Kenneth Juhls, Managing Director, ZeroNorth Bunker (based in Copenhagen)
- Mustafa Muhtaroğlu, Founder, Energy Petrol (based in Turkey)
- Nigel Alexander Draffin, Consultant and Lecturer(based in United Kingdom)
- Thuso Dumisani Mpho Mhlambi, Chief Financial Officer, Linsen Nambi Bunker Services (Pty) Ltd (based in South Africa)
Click here for details about the candidates and their electoral statements
Results of the election will be announced at the IBIA AGM on Monday 27th February 2023.
The newly elected IBIA board members will take up their positions with effect from 1 April 2023.