With the current expansion of the new Singapore office and the number of bunkering courses held, IBIA (Asia) office is currently hiring for an Office Administrator.
The International Bunker Industry Association (IBIA) is the voice of the suppliers and end users of marine fuel. Conceived in 1992 it has expanded steadily with a worldwide membership comprising shipowners, charterers, bunker suppliers, traders, brokers, barging companies, storage companies, surveyors, port authorities, credit reporting companies, lawyers, P&I clubs, equipment manufacturers, shipping journalists and marine consultants.
We are a bunkering association internationally, based in London with a branch office in South Africa and Singapore.
We also conduct bunkering courses mainly in our Singapore office.
- Basic administration work such as printing, photocopying, sorting and filing of documents.
- Work closely with the management.
- Data entry of information.
- Assist with email inquiries.
- Other admin duties as assigned.
- As our company is involved with various events, candidate must be able to contribute in ad-hoc administrative work for these events, such as cocktails, golf tournaments, gala dinners and forums.
- Possess a GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate or Diploma in Marine related disciplines
- Analytical, resourceful, meticulous and confident.
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment or given any ad-hoc tasks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, computer literate.
- We are looking for a candidate who is committed and interested in working with us for long-term.
- Those with relevant admin experience or with simple admin background would be an added advantage.
- Ability to commence work immediately or within short notice would be preferred.
- Office location is at Robinson Road (CBD).
A good employment benefit and good career growth awaits the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.